Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HELLO WORLD!!!

I have arrived!!! Ok so I think I have. Here I am, having a first ever go at this whole blogging thing. So what does one write about, or rather start with? I have time on my hands and I have a whole bunch of things to say...does anyone have time to listen?

So why start a blog? Hey why not? The description said "your blog is whatever you want it to be...and there are no real rules" My kind of thing for sure, and since I am the queen of ranting, this blog will indeed be memos of whatever I want it to be...although I think the glutton in me may see this blog ending up with one too many food reviews!

As the title of this post says "HELLO WORLD"... ... ...So I hope you will view my blog and post your comments too. I have called it Live and Love because I have learnt that life should be about living it and loving it...oh and also because I live to eat and live for love :)


Welcome to Live and Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment